New York Musings

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

So Tired!

Ever since day light savings, my sleeping schedule seems so off. Before, I would get home, it would be getting dark shortly thereafter, and I would wind down, do some work, and go to bed. Now, I come home, it is still so light out that I think, "Hey! Ive got time for a nap!" (no jokes, please) So, I lie down to take my nap. But, since I am relatively delirious while I am napping, each time that the phone rings and it is some form of a telemarketer, my subconscious decides that "earns" me more of a nap for my troubles. So, I sleep more. By the time I know it, it is a little after seven o clock and Ive been asleep for two hours. Still, it isn't dark though, so I feel like I have all the time in the world. Oy.

Parent teacher conferences are Thursday and Friday. I dont mind doing them, but I DO mind having to be there so long. We work all day thursday, then have the conferences from 6-8:30. It's new york, so a three hour gap isnt worth going home for. Then we work again Friday morning for a half day and have parent teacher conferences in the afternoon until 3. So, it ends up that within a two day period I am in the school at least 20 hours. Yuck!! I will bring a pillow and nap in between, I suppose. At least my time will be productive.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can make fun of someone with a medical condition and frequently do. Have you noticed that in your posting you have 5 references to naps and 3 to sleep? Love, Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home