New York Musings

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Saturday morning cartoons?

What has happened to them? I woke up, turned on my TV... and like every other week, I saw a variety of pokemon-style cartoons, a handful of Hillary Duff type shows, and infomercials. They are just no good. They don't appear to have any educational value, or any moral lessons, and to be honest, I don't even find them very interesting. The pokemon-style cartoons are just all about fighting and the Hillary Duff style shows are all about boy-girl relationships.

I was excited when it was 1 o clock and Family Matters came on. Good ol' Steve Urkel. My latest hobby has been looking into where all my favorite childhood stars have run off to. Well, cool cat Jaleel White is apparently now a write and has his own NBA blogger. Interesting. NBA Blog Site Whenever I see child actors on Broadway or on TV I always wonder what they will be like as 20-somethings.

Uh oh.... caring about celebrities?? Me?? Maybe I've been in New York too long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home