New York Musings

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Out on the town

Since I have been back from Brazil I have been going out quite a bit more than.. well.... ever before. I am quite proud of myself - actually taking advantage of the fact that I am in NYC. The day that I returned, I went to Matt's brother's senior recital on the clarinet. Very impressive. Then on Thursday, I got free tickets to see Little Women, the musical on Broadway! On Friday, Katie, Danny (my Venezuelan, Canadian friend), and Matt and I went swing dancing. Last night (monday) I had free tickets to go see the New York City Orchestra perform at Carnegie Hall with a 200 person choir.

Some upcoming events - my birthday is this weekend. Since my mom will be here with my cousin Katy a week later, I have told Matt that he can be in charge of the actual birthday weekend. So, Mom gets here the next weekend, which is also the same weekend that my Dad is moving to Pennyslvania (about 3 hours from me). My school's vocal department has their show this week and next week, so I will go to that at some point. At the same dance club, March 19 is country western night - partner and line dancing! I am there for sure!!! I really am excited!

Ahh... good times... If only I didnt have to go to work and to college so I had time to just play all the time. At least Im almost done with school.... just 3 more months!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home