New York Musings

Saturday, March 25, 2006

27 days to go...

Yeah... 27 days away... It's hard to believe.

The wedding plans are starting to congeal a bit. Really, all of the plans are coming together. Once Eric and I made the biggest decision - figuring out where we want to live for the next stage of our lives - we became a little more motivated to do everything else too.

My dress is in - I just need to go pick it up. I mailed Katy's dress to her (purchased from Craigslist). I saved more than 50% on my bridal accessories by ordering them off of ebay, so Im feeling better about the spending in general.

The honeymoon is planned - North Carolina!! WOoo!!! I'm honestly really excited to be going to the South. I've only been to Atlanta and to Florida, and both of those were when I was young. I've never driven through any parts of the South so this should be great fun. I think we are both just so excited to go somewhere new to both of us. More details to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home