New York Musings

Monday, November 14, 2005

Join the Circus!

Well, Eric is here. And Brandan. And Josh. I have a full house and it's all guys and me. Oh my. Katy - my deepest sympathies for your childhood. Lude conversations, explicit vocabulary, and, of course, moonings. When was the last time you saw someone get mooned? Well... I did. I will say no more than that. I don't want any guilty parties to be offended by my publicly posting this information, but let's just use this example to illustrate the completely different environment from my normal life.

But, of course, I am happy. I have some of the dearest men in my life all right here in the same apartment. Yes, they are difficult sometimes, but they are also wonderful and keep me laughing.

As for Eric being here, I know you are all wondering how it is going, what we are doing, etc. I will post more later, and for any of you that speak spanish, I convinced him to start his own blog. We "still like each other" as everyone keeps asking me. Maybe it is more work than I expected, but it is still well worth it. It is good to have him here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home