New York Musings

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Shout out to D-Dawg

Heeeeeeyyyy Dana! I am just sending a hello to my mom's friend Dana, who is working in Korea now. She is keeping tabs on my mom and I through our blogs. Unfortunately, they stink at giving actual pictures of how we are doing. Mom's is like her hall of shame half the time, and mine has become my Eric page. (yay... 17 days!!). So, for Dana, and everyone else, here is how we are REALLY doing.

Mom had her partial knee replacement on her second knee. She is still home recovering. She said the movement and walking with her knee is better than the last time, but the pain seems to be a little worse. Hopefully, after one more week she will be able to go back to work. I dont really know if that is good or bad, but I know that I am in no position to support her yet, so she has to go back someday. (Sorry mom, truth is truth).

I am doing well. I will start working with the homeless regularly this week. I am really pushing myself outside of my comfort zone with this one. These are the years to grow though, so I am trying to take advantage of it. Other than that, just preparing my home and my life for when Eric is here. Good times for all.

Sooooo.... that's the brief brief summary. But hey - hasn't technology changed? I can post a blog or send a text message to South Africa. Amazing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home