New York Musings

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Blah...

I feel kind of blah lately. I'm just soooo tired all the time. I mean, not sooo tired like I used to be, but tired enough that Im coming home and sleeping at least two or three hours a night. I know the problem too, that's the most annoying part. I don't eat at all while I am at work, so by the end of the day I'm drained of energy. I knew I needed to be eating, but it didn't really dawn on me until one of the new teachers today asked me what period I take my lunch and I said "Oh i dont." He laughed, and I just stood there thinking "Way to follow your own advice, Jenn." However - I have been taking my own advice by eating oatmeal in the mornings. I feel better on oatmeal days than I do on egg and toast days. That 1/3 cup of oatmeal really packs a punch that gets me through the day.

Now, lets discuss television. I am so excited for the season premiere of Everwood. I know, I know. Usually my posts are so much deeper or at least of some relevance to something other than popular culture, but whatever. I'm not in grad school anymore, so I can be honest about my couch time vegetation activities. The only problem is that before, the TV was a form of procrastination. Now... it's just who I am. Time to admit it. I'm a couch potato (insert Idaho jokes here).

The real thing Im excited for - to see Eric... but I cant talk about that all the time. So, the other things Im excited for - Season premiere of Everwood, Season premiere of Smallville, and Season premiere of One Tree Hill. Yes, that's right - teeny bopper, 2005 version of Saved By the Bell. I love it. So a 16 year old got emancipated from his parents and got married.... yes, maybe a little unrealistic. So what?? Love it.

Self talking - Go do something productive, Jenny!!!

ok.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home