New York Musings

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Unacceptable!!!

I think I may be starting to get sick. Nooooo!!!!! Next weekend is like the most important weekend of my life SINCE I WAS BORN!! Okay, maybe not sooo important, but I would like to feel well. A crowd of non-english speakers, the mountains, an awkard car ride and some karaoke... Who wouldnt want to be on their A-game? But wait!!! Maybe... with a sore throat, the karaoke will at least once and for all be eliminated from the list. Eureka!! I mean, aw, shucks. And I soooo wanted to sing for his family.

Work is still good. Ive been in meetings a bunch lately, but today's was awesome. The whole morning was how to support new teachers in your building. A lot of the things suggested, I am already doing. There were quite a few Ooohhs and Aaaahhs from the other coaches and the facilitator when I mentioned emails....... Oh yes... that's right... Using email as a form of communication!!! New York is so cutting edge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home