New York Musings

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

If they made a movie of the story of your life...

What channel would it air on?



I haven't decided for me yet. I have decided not to limit it to the basic channels. Maybe I'd be on the gameshow network. Or TLC.

After you answer that.... what channel would you WANT it to be on?
For me, hmm.... I need to think again, and look at a TV listing. I will post my answer to this one later. Y'all should answer though. Mom and I have been discussing it frequently. We need other opinions.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Jennifer Q said…

    "Blankman" - thats what you think it would actually be, or what you would want it to be?

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Jennifer Q said…

    In case you are channel impaired... http://dishnetwork.tvlistings.zap2it.com/dishsite/listings/gridall.asp

    Im narrowing mine down between Lifetime, Comedy Central, Wisdom, Angel, or PBS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home