New York Musings

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ugh....

I probably shouldn't post at 8 am on a Saturday, because Im more inclined to be whiney in the mornings and in the evenings, but oh well. First of all, I really am sorry that Im not keeping up on my blog a little better. Or with the phone... or with my emails... My days don't have enough hours right now. Between working extra and having to drive everywhere, and then having more responsibilities at home, I'm exhausted. That pretty much sums me up right now - exhausted. It's one of those times where the list of things i want to get done is much bigger than the list of things that actually gets done every day. Oh, and Im sick. That's why Im whinier in the morning and evenings because my throat hurts so much during those times. I don't mind being sick so much when I dont have a fever or body aches, but its just annoying. Especially when you live with someone who needs clear, detailed explanations for things and the last thing my throat wants is for me to use anything more than two word phrases.

Im going back to Idaho for Christmas. It's one of those mixed excitements. I am excited to be back in Idaho and spend time with the family. But, like most years since Ive lived in NY, I am not excited for Christmas. I dont really have the time, energy, or desire to go do any Christmas shopping, and without the giving part, theres nothing to Christmas for me. Getting stuff is cool, but it isnt what its all about. But, at least this year Eric will be there and it will be his first Christmas in the US, so it should be a little more fun. Katy has her baby also, so the new members should add a little kick to the holidays.

So... that's where Im at in life. Tired. But, at the same time, theres a certain peace to everything. I feel like everything around me is moving fast and I have nothing to do with it, but I also feel like it is all going in the right direction. So, que sera sera.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home