New York Musings

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Still alive

Okay, adoring public. I am in Venezuela still and alive. I have had some amazing intense experiences. I have learned so much about havnig a personal relationship with God, the Venezuelan people, myself, and Spanish. Ive been an awesome translator when needed. I would love to stay here, live here forever. I love speaking spanish, i love being here in South America. I would love to be a full time missionary. But, sometimes, I think i already am. Some people are called to travel the world and some people are called to do work with students and teachers at home. Maybe i can do both, like i am now. I am so content and happy. Yay!!! More details when i return. For now, i am alive. No big D right now either. hehe...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY SWEETIE...GLAD YOUR HAVING FUN...UR A GREAAT MISSIONARY..ID LOVE TO LIVE THERE TOO...GUESS WE KNOW WHERE OUR NEXT BIG ADVENTURE IS
    YOUR LITTLE SIS IN HEART

     

Post a Comment

<< Home