New York Musings

Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween

First of all, I saw 5 different people dressed up as naked men. What this means is that it was a nude colored body suit with man parts attached to the outside of it. I found this mildly amusing when I first saw a girl wearing it. Afterwards though, I saw 4 men each wearing the same type of suit. I thought with the guys that it was stupid.

Interestingly, the children in New York City trick or treat from about noon until 3 pm. Also, a lot of their trick or treating is to businesses, instead of homes. The reason for teh time is obviously a safety issue, and the businesses is because they can't get to people's homes since they live in locked buildings. It was an interesting difference. I think the day time trick or treating is probably better all around. Gives time for the kids to crash from the sugar high before they come back to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home