New York Musings

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

New Blogger

I just want to give a shout out to my friend Linda who has recently joined the blogging world. She is one of my bestest friends from high school and one of the most intelligent, amazing people I know. She is currently doing her rotations for pharmacy, so for those of you med folk, particularly Arzhang, you should get to know her. Well, everyone should, because she is great.

As a side note, I know a few people ask me who the other people are that i have links to their bloggers. Here's the breakdown: Brandan is my cousin, Laurel and Linda are from Idaho Falls High School (yeah Tigers!) and Arzhang, Mike, Cassie, Dave, Sara and Bill all went to ACI. Bill is from Idaho Falls too actually, and knows Linda's husband from high school. Mike and Cassie I met freshman year. Arzhang is my math buddy that I couldn't have passed some classes without working with him. Dave I really only have gotten to somewhat know after college. Sara is the extremely talented flute player who played with me in my senior recital and in The Magic Flute. Really, to complete the family though, LaDonne needs a blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home