New York Musings

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Ben from Idaho

I'd like to give a little respect to my friend Ben, who I have known since high school, and only by some random chance ran into this year in Boise. Luckily there is evidence that people from Idaho really do occasionally escape for awhile and learn about other cultures and peoples. Ben is a wonderful example of this. Please stop in and say hello on his blog sometime... weblog.bmgeisler.com Here is his bio:

I am currently a foreign scholar studying at Sichuan University, PRC. I enjoy travel, adventure, wine, reading, brazilian jiu jitsu, woodworking, bowyery, the smell of pavement when it rains, writing, languages, enlightened discourse, horses, plotting and subterfuge, winter, boxing, blacksmithing, avante garde jazz, coffee, working with my hands, and most likely, you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home