New York Musings

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ok, I'm blogging again!

Well, I haven't blogged for quite awhile. I think it comes down to not really thinking that I had anything interesting going on. But then, I was thinking, does anyone REALLY have anything interesting? And I decided that for the most part, no, most blogs don't. But we love reading people's journals and knowing their personal details. :-)

So my latest life change is that I have stopped eating meat. Today is day 10. So far, so good. I really think that I am eating much healthier. Not necessarily because I am not eating meat, but because I am more conscious about what I am eating. I feel good about this in general. I spent two years without a car, for the environmental good I believed I was doing. I don't know how long I will go without meat, but I know for now I am going without. Kudos to me!

I start classes next week. I am going back to school full time to get my administrator's license. I'm currently finishing up Teacher Man by Frank McCourt, which is making me feel like I am joining the dark side of the education world. Other than that, I am excited and nervous to be going back to school. 5 class, 4 of which are online. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home