New York Musings

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Mid-Vacation Update

I am about halfway through my vacation right now. Seattle was EXCELLENT!! I took lots of pictures with my palm pilot (Zire 71), which I will post when I get back to NYC. I am at my mom's house right now on her dialup connection, so until I am back to a faster line, I am not going to post all the details of my trip.

Tomorrow I am heading to the Boise/Caldwell area. I think that I will be there until Wednesday night, but everything is loosely scheduled as long as I make my flight out of SLC on Saturday. Again, anyone in the area who wants to get together, let me know. I want to try to make sure that I see as many people as possible. I miss everyone very much.

Ok, that's all for now. Time for laundry.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home