New York Musings

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Vacation Time!

Before I forget, I will not be posting anything for the week that I am in Seattle, since I won't have any internet access. I leave on Saturday and will be there until I go to mom's house on August 13. I am going to go to Boise for 4 days or so between August 13 and 20, so if anyone has days they would like to get together while I am there, or certain days that they can't, please drop me an email and let me know so that I can try to work around people's schedules. If you aren't sure if I have your phone number, send me that too.

For those of you who have left Idaho, I am sorry, but that was your own bad move. You will have to come to me.

I will probably post one more time before I leave. Otherwise, happy blogging.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Jennifer Q said…

    Arzhang - It's not my fault that you have to go to med school. You easily could have stayed in Caldwell/Nampa area for the rest of your life. Thousands of people do it, so don't think it's not possible.

    Just kidding... best of luck with your move. Let me know what your new address is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home